Monday, July 19, 2010

The Roving Editor Receives a Blog Makeover

Social Media Maven Laura Christianson of Blogging Bistro fame (http://www.bloggingbistro.com/) chose my new blog to review on Makeover Monday today. I can't wait to implement her suggestions. Here's the link: http://www.bloggingbistro.com/blog-makeover-the-roving-editor-by-barbara-scott/.

If you need help in setting up a website or blog, Laura is a great resource. In fact, I bought her CDs from the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference and listened to them 3 times before I started to blog.

I've written another blog for today that is supposed to post at 10 a.m. However, I failed to find out what time zone Blogger is using, and it's still not up. So, folks, you'll just have to wait until noon or 1 or whenever to check it out. In the meantime, maybe you can clean out your refrigerator or hunt for dust bunnies under the bed.

3 comments:

  1. I just cleaned out my son's toys! And my closet. Great, great feeling. I finished the rough draft of my 5th novel on Saturday and went to town on Sunday and this morning with the nonwriting related things I'd neglected.

    I'll check back later for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Barbara. You, indeed, figured out how to link correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Barbara -
    My blog was the fortunate object of Laura's makeover last week. Her comments were extremely helpful.
    I read her book, Blogophobia Conquered, twice before I began blogging. With a one-year devotional releasing in October and two children's picture books releasing in January, I knew it was time to start!
    Looking forward to following The Roving Editor!

    ReplyDelete